Clinical Laboratory Science(3 years)
The department of clinical laboratory science is a department for laboratory medicine that provides
required information in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. This department
trains clinical pathologists who provide rapid and accurate clinical results and complete fieldwork
accurately and fluently through joint curriculum design combining medical and life science theory
with clinical practice.
* Certificate: Medical Laboratory Technologist, Laboratory Animal Technician, Cytopathologist, Audiologist, ASCPi, Radioisotope operator etc.
* Career path: University hospitals and general hospitals(medical centers), research laboratories of medical universities, health centers, the National Institute of Health, research laboratories of pharmaceutical companies, health-related companies etc.
Physical Therapy (3 years)
At the department of physical therapy, we train physiotherapists to cure and prevent motor
disturbances. Through curricula in basic medicine, clinical medicine, physiotherapy, motor therapy,
and electrical therapy, our students cure patients with motor disturbances and help prevent and
treat sports injuries.
* Certificate : Physical Therapist License
* Career path : University hospitals and general hospitals, other medical institutions (rehabilitation facilities, care facilities, etc.), sports-related institutions (team doctors, motor diagnosis, sport research labs), social welfare institutions or professions (elderly welfare facilities, disabled welfare facilities, special-needs school teachers), medical device and brace appliance manufacturers.
Medical Radiation (4 years)
At the department of medical radiation, we train radiologists to carry out accurate imaging
diagnoses of diseases and treat diseases such as cancer through radiology. Along with theoretical
education on radioactive imaging diagnoses, radioactive therapy, nuclear medicine, and ultrasound
imaging, we also provide clinical field training at medical sites.
* Certificate: Radiologist, Radioisotope Operator General License, International Clinical Ultrasound
* Career path: University hospitals and general hospitals, hospitals , medical centers , health centers , medical device firms
Dental Laboratory Technology (3 years)
At the department of dental laboratory technology, we train experienced dental technicians to
contribute to the dental health of the public. Along with an education based on the latest
knowledge and information, clinical fieldwork is performed to train an expert workforce with
outstanding dental technology capabilities.
* Certificate : Dental technician license
* Career path : manufacturers of dental materials, manufacturers of dental machinery, distributors of dental materials etc.
Dental Hygiene (3 years)
The department of dental hygiene trains dental hygienists to manage and provide education in
dental hygiene for the prevention and treatment of dental conditions. The university provides
fieldwork education in scaling, X-rays, and dental health insurance, as well as professional skills
education in dental health activities in the regional community, dental health education and
structure of health management, as well as practicum education for cultivating on-site practical
* Certificate : Dental hygienist license
* Career path : Dental hospitals, medical clinics, Dental departments in medical centers, oral health departments in medical centers etc.
Optometry (3 years)
At the department of optometry, we train expert optometrists to contribute to the visual health of
the public. Through systematic education in the theory and practices related to eyes and glasses in
ophthalmology, optometry, lensometry, and pharmaceutics, we train our students to not only
supplement the client’s vision but also to recommend glasses and contact lenses that can bring
out the personality of the client through sophisticated tastes.
* Certificate : Optometrist (Minister of Health and Welfare license)
* Career path : Employment in or management of optical shops, employment with manufacturers of lenses and glass frames, manufacturers of glasses, ophthalmology clinics, optical instrument manufacturers
Medical Administration (3 years)
The department of medical administration trains numerous health administration professionals
working in health and medical institutions around the country with a reputable and trustworthy
track record. Through theoretical education in basic medicine, data processing, and hospital
administration, as well as field-centric practical education, we train skilled medical recorders,
hospital administrators, and medical insurance specialists.
* Certificate : Medical records (national license), hospital administration (national certification), health insurance company (private license), computer certification
* Career path : Medical information management, hospital administration
Food & Nutrition (2 years)
The department of food & nutrition trains skilled nutritionists to play an important role in the
development of an eating culture, nutrition management for health improvement, the science of
a traditional eating culture, and development of new food resources.
* Certificate : Dietitians, food industry articles, cooks, hygienists
* Career path : Nutritionist for communal feeding, meal supervisor for elementary, middle and high schools